[3830] MiQP K8IR/M Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8IR/M Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:33:18 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8IR/M
Operator(s): K8IR KG9GH  N9JUD
Station: K8IR/M

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  515     35  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 89,460

Club:

Comments:

A nice day to drive around Michigan, but apparently not the best day to play
radio in the car.  We started in the Northern Lower Peninsula, and spent the
last 5 hours heading home across the U.P.  It started out slow for us and got
worse as the afternoon went on. As usual, things came around after dark, and
the noise on 80 was better than some years.  Thanks to my drivers, Eric, KG9GH
and Chris, N9JUD, who did such a great job we were able to add two extra
counties to the end of the route. 21 counties was the most we've ever done in
MIQP. Thanks to all who called in along the way.

Jim
K8IR