[3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:08:02 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 11:53

   80:    3      0
   40:   44     12
   20:   57     48
   15:   14     12
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  118     72  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 34,496

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the FB QSO Party again. Not so good condx like last weekend during
the GA QP. Made a little bit less QSO than last year, but more multis. Final
score same as in 2011. On 15m was good condx, but only few station from MI. On
80m HRD few stations, bat was very week - only 3 contact... last weekend during
the GA QP made 27! QSO on 80m.

Many times I runing my CQ on SSB for multipliers, but must also check the
rovers frq. I think my score will be higher, if I focused only for stations
from MI ....
BUT! At the beginning of the QP I HRD K7RE/M from SD.... I need many counties
from SD, so I began check the frq of stations from SD and made over 40 QSO with
SD stations.

TOP rovers:

K8MR/M  36/16 (QSO/CTY)
K8IR/M  26/12
W1NN/8  20/10
NE9U/M  16/11
W8CAR/M  7/5
W8ZZ/M   6/3

missed counties: ALCO, ALLE, ALPE, BRAN, CHIP, ISAB, KEWE, KZOO, OSCO, OTTA,
                 ROSC, SANI, SHIA, STJO, TUSC, VANB.

Thanks for the nice contact! 73 Laci OM2VL