[3830] CQMM DX LU7HZ SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX LU7HZ SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:03:36 -0700
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: LU7HZ
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Cordoba, Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4      3
   40:   29     14
   20:   89     23
   15:   58     28
   10:  215     28
----------------------
Total:  395     96  Countries = 46  Total Score = 235,862

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Good condx with SFI=149/R=147 and quiet K. Most of the activity on 10M, shifting
to other bands when condx closed. 15/80 Mts worked mostly thru the rig2 of the
SO2R. Half the DXCC isn't bad. Low participation from far east stations,
perhaps a future focus for the organization of the contest. Working QRP I'm
always grateful of the big ears that pulled me out of the noise.