[3830] CWopsT K9FN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dpbunte@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9FN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:27:14 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 26

Call: K9FN
Operator(s): K9FN
Station: K9FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: West Lafayette, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  10      7
   40:  15     11
   20:   5      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     23  Total Score = 690

Club:

Comments:

It is quite a while since I spent more than a few minutes in a CWT... but
tonight was fun.  It was great to work a few folks on 3 bands... and great to
work anyone at all on 80.  A 30' flag pole vertical isn't much on that band,
but it's all I have.  Bands did not seem very good.  Worked almost everyone I
could hear, but F5IN was barely copyable on 40, and he is usually very strong.
Probably the biggest treat of the evening was chatting afterwards for about 20
minutes with Alan, AC2K. I had just started to tune around, and was going to
call CQ, but then heard his CQ and we had the best chat we have had in ages.