[3830] FlQP N4NW SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4nw@n4nw.org
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4NW SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:26:42 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4NW
Operator(s): N4NW
Station: N4NW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   40:   69     33
   20:  159    122
   15:    5      2
   10:
--------------------
Total:  233    157  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 132,076

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first foray in to the FL QP. N Central VA is just right distance to 40 & 20
â?" 15 was too long from Stafford and like ten just did not open up.
Nevertheless, unlike some recent QSO Parties, this was a great experience. The
FCG has the key to keep activity high, with sufficient FL mobile & fixed
stations to keep it interesting for those out of state.

I like the mobile window, even if W4KPG did not seem to comprehend that part of
the rules.

Spelling out FLQP with 1x1 calls was unique, but what will they do do next
year?

The usual suspects no identifying frequently. IMO, rules should require ID with
every QSO â?" much time wasted waiting to hear a station that had already worked
when in S&P and turing the band. Amazing the contester's call I recognized from
other contests are prevelent in this catagory.

No need to mention the calls of the stations that think cranking up the drive
on SSB increases the score â?" only more QRM!