[3830] FlQP KK4CIS SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arspies73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KK4CIS SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:26:41 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: DAD
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   40:          47
   20:         105
   15:           7
   10:           0
--------------------
Total:   0     159  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 14,946

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft K3, 95 watts, dipoles cut for 10, 15, 20 and 40m.  N1MM logger.  It
really is possible to put up 4 dipoles in a small lot in less than 1hr and not
have them interfere with one another.

Many thanks to the FCG for a great QSO party, and thanks to all stations who
answered my call and/or returned my call.

Overall, cndx on Saturday were better than Sunday.

Sunday felt like everybody who could hear me had already worked me; just never
could get a good run going on Sunday -- 20m opened late, and was a mess when it
was open, Only FL stations could hear me on 40m on Sunday.

10m was dead both days, and not sure if 15m ever opened up (at least it didn't
for me).

Highlights included having Ireland, Puerto Rico and an SP4 come back to my call
during a run.  Also, I very much enjoyed talking to my neighbors in Collier
county and a neighbor in Dade county on 40m when propagation was short.  And
finally, thanks to the WV stations for nice QSOs during the contest.

See you next year and 73

KK4CIS