[3830] BARTG 75 W0LSD SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverken@chaffee.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 W0LSD SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:27:36 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - April

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 2

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  56
   15:  14
   10:
------------
Total:  70  Mults = 30  Continents = 3  Total Score = 6,300

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What a hoot!!! First ever 75 baud operation and it reminded me of watching for
meteors.. better be on your toes as the data streams by! Quite a few repeats.
Started on 15 with some good EU signals then the band died or they went to 20.
Could never get anything going on 20 and finally gave up after 2 hours with
little activity at my QTH. Didn't seem like a lot of NA stations participated.