[3830] FlQP W1END SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1END SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:03:31 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~16

   40:    9     0
   20:  301     0
   15:   24     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  334     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 89,512

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The great mobile activity kept me in the chair for most of the party.  By Sunday
morning I had only five more counties to log.  Walton and Charlotte were the
final two logged during late morning.  This is the first time I have made a
county sweep.  That kept me fueled for the remainder of the activity.  Sunday
afternoon conditions were not too great for me and I was unable to crack some
of the mobile pile-ups.  But I finally ended up with my best score ever.  It's
amazing how the mobiles kept same frequencies; I was able to tune up and down
the band and work new ones as they came.  Great activity,  Thanks to all and
especially the FCG For continuing this super event.  Rig was an FTdx5000 (150w)
amd a Butternut HF6v all-band vertical.   Eldon - W1END