[3830] FlQP AA4PP M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP AA4PP M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:00:12 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: AA4PP
Operator(s): AA4GT, KC8RRO, KJ4YYR, KK4IOY, N1MMQ, WB8VQU, W9KB
Station: AA4PP

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: Naples, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   39    178
   20:  338    206
   15:   55      6
   10:    0      0
Total:  432    390  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 276,100

Club: ARASWF

Comments:

ARASWF club members operated Field Day style at the local Red Cross. We had many
members, new to contesting, man the stations during the many lulls over the
weekend. The bands could have been a little more exciting than they were, but
we had some good runs... and that's 'fishing' in SWF!

We had a lot of fun and exposed some new members to the world of contesting.

A success by any measure!