[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 20:41:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 11

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      4
   40:  28     16
   20:  19     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     33  Total Score = 1,749

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

heard we had some disturbed condx coming our way, and sure heard it on 40 with
most E coast boys very fluttery.

nice to work W8UE in MI for first time, and KB0JSH Amanda in IA, and K0JXV in
KS.
(hope i got those right, my paper log is downstairs).  Nice to hear you all
..as well as WQ5L Ray in MS.....both WA6URY and KE0G the Dans.... and KZ5D Art
LA after a long time no hear.

big pileup on Somali DxPedition QSX 14.040 and up ...thought all of the sudden
we had a whole bunch of new NSers, but they turned out to be just wolves at the
DX feeding trough.

NS: fun as always...the best 30 minutes in Radio Contesting.

73 de DanWa K7SS

IC756Pro2, Steppir3/40m, 80 and 160 wires.
Logging software: No.2 Pencil and Memo Pad.