[3830] GaQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:32:47 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:     21        5
   20:    109       42
   15:      5        4
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    135       51  CW-Dig Mults = 84  Ph Mults = 31  Total Score = 36,915

Club:

Comments:

I just submitted my log and realized I'd never posted my score for the GQP. That
weekend, we had the huge outbreak of tornadoes here in the midwest. I got a good
view of one about 2.5 miles away from my farm as I was out spotting. Luckily no
damage here, but the neighbors weren't so lucky. Needless to say, that cut
short the GQP for me. Thanks to all who participated or sponsored the event.
I'm on leave from Hesston College next spring, so perhaps I'll be able to come
down and join the mobiles for a run.

73, Bob, w0bh