[3830] EU PSK N6AR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ar@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] EU PSK N6AR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 06:54:40 -0700
                    EU PSK DX Contest

Call: N6AR
Operator(s): N6AR
Station: N6AR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0
   40:   27    89      14         15
   20:  242  1063      41        170
   15:   91   407      34         69
   10:    0
---------------------------------------
Total:  360  1559      89        254  Total Score = 534,737

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My N1MM logger did not like any of the Greek station exchanges and a bunch
other, making logging a real pain at times.  My apologies to the dozen or so
sattions who didn't send an exchange that the logger would accept.  I had to
drop them and move on!  Seems like the Europeans are bent on working themselves
and not the 5 pointers, probably because of the multiplier effect. Still 360 PSK
63 contacts in 12 hours from the USA isd a lot!