[3830] WPX CW KC4HW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC4HW M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:08:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW, K1DC
Station: KC4HW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   29
   15:    1
   10:  155
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First of all, please look for the Alabama QSO Party next Saturday!

Thanks for all the QSOs!

Was mostly introducting the station to K1DC/Don and mostly visiting.  Don
arrived in the Dothan area about 6 months ago from Newport, RI and we have
become acquainted via the local lunch on Fridays and via the Wiregrass ARC.
Don had been a long time ham and his preferred mode is CW.  Actually I think we
visited more than operated.  But is was great to spend some one on one time with
Don!  I enjoyed it Don!

For the most part the station played pretty good.  15m antenna is broke, but
perhaps I can do something about that soon.

10m seemed to be in very nice shape Saturday and Sunday.

20m was excellent, but I just did not spend the time with it.

Station rundown:

10m CC 104CD (4/4) at 78'/39'
15m 5L15m(155CA) at 72' (Broke) Used a 40m Delta Loop at 65'
4L20m(204BA) at 108'
2L40m at 118'
Inverted Vee at 100'

Rig is a FT2000D and Centurion Amp.

OK, please join us next week for the Alabama QSO Party.

Thanks and 73

Jim/KC4HW