[3830] WPX CW WZ4F(K4AB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WZ4F(K4AB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:46:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WZ4F
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: WZ4F

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  231
   20:  963
   15: 1058
   10:    0
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, that was a blast!  A non-stop run-fest.  The only time I touched the VFO
was a find a new frequency.  Never listened on 160 or 80, and only for a few
seconds on 10. Europe was open around the clock, and JA, too, mostly.

I saw the deepest absorption I think I've ever heard on Sunday noon here.
I was running Eu on 15, when at 1749Z, the band just died.  I kept calling CQ,
working maybe 1 guy every 3 minutes, until at 1815Z, the band slowly
recovered.

And what's with all the dupes?

There's gonna be some monster scores in this one.

73,
Larry K4AB (WZ4F)