[3830] WPX CW VE6EX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6ex@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE6EX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:14:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Banff AB
Operating Time (hrs): 36.0

------------
  160:    2
   80:   22
   40:  273
   20:  747
   15:  196
   10:    0
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   First off congrats to Boris S54O for being the first in. This is like making
the front/first line at my fav ski hill "Sunshine Village" ... I've done it but
you have to be serious....
   I hope my ALBERTA CLIPPER pal Jerry ve6tl had a good time. Velcro on the
chair is mandatiory for success.... J:  I am hoping you will beat the current
trend and do what you have to do....
   1. Run till you drop....
   2. Rate is everything and strategy is a close second..(I certainly hope you
ran lp for the points)...I'm here to keep you in the chair....
   The Best, DML VE6EX.. Contesting is....