[3830] WPX CW DK8ZZ(DK8ZZ/VE3ZIK/YT3ZZ) SOSB40(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3zik@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DK8ZZ(DK8ZZ/VE3ZIK/YT3ZZ) SOSB40(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 23:21:15 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DK8ZZ
Operator(s): DK8ZZ/VE3ZIK/YT3ZZ
Station: DK8ZZ

Class: SOSB40(TS) LP
QTH: Erbach, JO30UA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1176
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

My first ever serious effort from our new QTH. We just moved 3 months ago, and
WPX was a nice chance to see how works from a small village in the contests :-)

Still no antenna tower so I've decided to take a part on 40m, low power,
overlay T/S.
Thanks to all who called me, especially for all German station with so many PFX
and multipliers :-) WPX Contest is very good contest for European station
because it is not too bad if you miss some rare zones or DXCC as in CQ WW, and
all german station counts 1 point + Prefix MTPL. :-) I have no JA's in log,
heard several but too much EU STNs called them. Worked VK2, VK4, VK6, best ears
has NH2T and the biggest patience had CX9AU to receive my number. As a small
pistol station, it is not always easy to find CQ Frequency or to hold frequency
from all big gun station, but I must stay this time a lot of stations was more
than fair and moved a little bit up after I asked it.
C U in WPX Contest 2013 :-)

73, Zrinko (Zik) DK8ZZ, VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ