[3830] WPX CW K4QPL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K4QPL SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:46:05 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:   66
   20:  181
   15:   80
   10:    9
------------

Club:

Comments:

****CHECK LOG ONLY***
Thursday return flight canceled on biz trip to NYC. Finally home Friday p.m.
too late to drive to the island so got on for a couple hours at home. Saturday
joined the family and friends, put up the 4BTV vertical on the floating dock
and set up radio and computer. With about 10 miles (16km) of salt water between
me and EU the vertical did great on the high bands. Even had a couple short runs
on 20 before losing my frequency. 40 not as good but usable. 80--well, all I can
say is thanks to NQ4I for taking time to dig me out in my one and only attempt
to load the vertical on 80! Since I knew I was DQ for operating two locations
it was a fun event only in spare time from other holiday activities. Great
activity, good conditions.