[3830] WPX CW DM8D M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DM8D M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:27:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DM8D
Operator(s): DK5PD, DK9VZ, DL6WT, DJ9KM, DC8SG,
Station: DM8D

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   35
   80:  522
   40:  891
   20: 1674
   15: 1842
   10:  421
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great contest, lots of fun and tnx for all contacts

Our goals have been vaporized within the first 24h of the contest, so we had to
get new ones. Our claimed score is 800.000 points higher than the existing
German record in Multi/2 and only 1/2 a million short of the EU record. The
number of prefixes is even higher than the existing European/World record, but
we know that others have done even better; congrts to DP9A and DQ4W.

Only 48% of the QSOs have been with EU, but 1626 US, 150 VE and 441 JA-QSOs
speak a clear language. "The place to be" has always been 15m. Maybe our new
LFA-Monobander (G0KSC-Design) did help a bit. But around local midnight there
have been unusual highlights like the call from TX8CW or the call from
K6XV/m...
We apreciate also the upoming contest activity from BY (55 contacts)

cu next time
73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ