[3830] WPX CW N8UM SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N8UM SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:18:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 28.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:   54
   40:  326
   20:  444
   15:  533
   10:   46
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

15 meters wins the gold medal!  Worked Western Europe in the morning and
afternoon with JA's randomly interspersed and JA's in the evening with LZs an
OMs.      Bad strategy on Sunday morning when I lingered on 10 meters waiting
for the band to blow open to Europe (never happened...).  I spent two months
tweaking the 10 meter four square (now works great) but no juice for all the
squeezing.  Got two full nights sleep.  Great contest, great ops.  I hope we
have approached the limit of special event call signs...

K3, Alpha 9500
Win-Test
17 HF verticals
Four Squares on 40 - 10
Single 67 ft vertical on 80 with 50000 ft of radials
No towers, no beams, first wife