[3830] WPX CW LU5DX SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@lucg.com.ar
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LU5DX SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:48:17 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LU5DX
Operator(s): LU5DX
Station: LU5DX

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Lujan
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:   80
   20:   38
   15:   87
   10:  163
------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Tnx everyone for the Qs! LP is really fun since it forces you to move around a
whole lot.
Had a blast when PZ5P came back to me after a single call. Being called by
TX8CW was also nice.
Certainly Buenos Aires is the place to be on 10 meters. Enjoyed openings late
at night and early in the morning. In Cordoba the band is usually dead during
those hours. Just a few hundred miles away but a huge difference.
I had to stop at 13 UTC on Saturday due to family commitments.

73 to all.

Martin, LU5DX
www.hamradionews.net

PS: