[3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:58:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    3
   40:  224
   20:  503
   15:  505
   10:   51
------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Much improved over last year.  More than doubled my score.  I was
having so much fun on 20 and 40 that I never even got to 80 until the
very end of the contest.  By then it was way too late.  I just
couldn't believe that I could run on 15 and 20 meters with the huge
antenna farm here - a G5RV and a GAP Eagle DX,  Another antenna or two
would greatly assist SO2R but that's life I guess.  It is what it is.
Thanks to all who pulled out the small signal.  I'll be looking to see
you all again next year.  73  tom  KV8Q  ar