[3830] WPX CW N4DJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4DJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:15:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  158
   15:   76
   10:    1
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig was my new K3 at 100 watts.  Antenna was a Hustler mobile antenna on the
bumper of my camper operating in Mathews County for the weekend.
My goal was 200 QSOs. Then with 200 QSOs I noticed I had 47 countries. Had to
stay on to get 50!  Then when I got to 57 countries, I noticed I had over
96,000 points. I changed my goal again to break 100,000 points!   Looking
forward to next contest season with the K3 from the home QTH.

73,
Don
N4DJ