[3830] WPX CW NR4J SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, widelink@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR4J SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:54:07 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NR4J
Operator(s): NR4J
Station: NR4J

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   5
   15:
   10:  14
------------
Total:  19  Prefixes = 18  Total Score = 342

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My head is still spinning! The transition from SSB and digital contesting to CW
is  interesting to say the least. I never heard any signals slower than 25 wpm.
I've been looking for the pill for increasing my copy speed overnight but it
costs too much. Practice, practice and oh yeah, work a contest or three to get
your speed up. Welcome to the big league!