[3830] WPX CW WX3B SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WX3B SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:05:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  104
   20:  282
   15:  796
   10:   50
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I believe that 15 meters was BETTER than I have ever heard it in my life!

20 was also in stellar condition - open the entire contest.  Got on at 4:00am
Sunday and it was going strong.

Congratulations to my good friends Steve NY3A for his impressive result, and
Bill K3WI (signing WM3T at N3KS) for his first SOAB SO2R 36 hour WPX effort -
way to start off in style old man.

Both of these guys can sure sit in that chair!

73,

Jim   WX3B