[3830] WPX CW DA2C(DK3DM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DA2C(DK3DM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:45:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DA2C
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DA2C

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2346
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

WoooooW !

That was fun! Never thought it would be possible to do 5 Mio Points in this one
on 20m from good old Germany. Especialy the first 10h with a rate of 100/h were
fantastic!
Set my goal to overcome the actual DL record of 3.34 Mio Points and that
was done quite easy with that nice condx we had this weekend.
20m was a absolutly nighttime DX band this weekend for me. There was
propagation all 24h a day, but DX came in best at nighttime. Most of the time
the band was open to JA & USA at the same time. IÂ'm absolutly happy with my
score and
looking forward to see, what this score is good for compared to other EU
stations.
Big scores posted everywhere and many records broken for sure.
Hope everyone had as much fun as I had and MANY THANKS to everyone, who gave me
a call in this great CW party.

The station played with only one problem, which I could not resolve before the
contest. The TRX was not switching on the PTT for the AMP fast enough and the
only solution I found was to use the footswitch all the time, I wanted to
transmit. So this gave me some more coordination work to do ;-) But it was not

the most relaxing operating of corse...
Congratulations to all the stations with big scores out there and I hope to
meet all again very soon.

Vy 73 de Heiko, DK3DM

Station:

-FT 2000 + ACOM 2000