[3830] WPX CW E77EZ SO(A)SB160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e77ez@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW E77EZ SO(A)SB160 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:57:07 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: E77EZ
Operator(s): E77EZ
Station: E77EZ

Class: SO(A)SB160 LP
QTH: JN94FL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:  260
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

I was entended to work from Mt.Konjuh 1326 ASL,but I have run out of electriciti
night before contest,so I had to get back home and work from home location and I
missed first night.
Propagation and activiti was not gud enough this year,a lot of noice on the
160m band. Thank YOU all for qsos,and hope to hear you in next contest.
73, Huso E77EZ