[3830] WPX CW EF2A(EA2AYD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2ayd@terra.es
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EF2A(EA2AYD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:58:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EF2A
Operator(s): EA2AYD
Station: EC2DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   41
   40:  537
   20:  792
   15: 1362
   10:   92
------------

Club:

Comments:

Special thankÂ's to my friend Imanol EC2DX for his support and for letting me
his amazing contest station.

All his hard work building homemade tower, antennas, stack match, sixpack,
bandpass filters, etc is the main reason of nice results from this station.

Conditions were amazing, specially on 15m open all day and night. Big fun!

Apologies for my "choppy" CW during the contest. I used as main radio a new K3
for the first time, and I didnÂ't know that itÂ's not possible to send fast CW
if not properly configured (thankÂ's to Bob N6TV for the information).
Fortunately, my call and the exchange numbers were sent slow enough to avoid
the problem.

See you on the next one.

73,
Jon EF2A - EA2AYD