[3830] WPX CW IO3K(IZ3NVR) SOSB15(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IO3K(IZ3NVR) SOSB15(TS) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 06:37:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IO3K
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SOSB15(TS) QRP
QTH: JN65ep
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  296
   10:
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

What a weekend, definitely the best conditions I've ever experienced on 15m.
They were open all day and night. On sunday after the local sunset there were
still lots of US stations with outstanding signals.
I could have done little more just by operating few more hours but
unfortunately I was busy. Contesting @ 5W is all but simple but it is undoubtly
interesting and it adds lots of fun.

Hope to hear all of you next contest and thanks to all the kind operators that
heard my low signal.

73 Stefano IO3K (IZ3NVR)
http://digilander.libero.it/iz3nvr