[3830] MarQP VE9AA Mobile/Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Subject: [3830] MarQP VE9AA Mobile/Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 07:38:34 -0700
                    Maritime QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Mobile/Rover LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:    6     0        0         0
   40:   54     1        0         0
   20:  119     2        0         0
   15:   17     0        0         0
   10:    2     1        0         0
    6:    3     1        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  201     5        0         0  Total Score = 37,637

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who followed me around the large counties here in NB, especially
N4BP, VE3CRU, VE9ML and VE1DT .
A special thanks to VE9DX who moved to a number of band/modes with me in
several counties, even though my ground wave signal to him must have been EME
like at times.  Appreciate it Andy!

We had some FB portable ops out here like VE9MCC(ve9hf) and VA1MCC(ve1op&
ve1rgb & ??) & VA1GE who had commanding signals compared to my pipsqueak
mobile.  Was
also good to see all the local contesters and non-contesters from our region
make an appearance.

Murphy found me @ 5:13pm (nearly the 1/2-way mark) as I lost my 12VDC in the
car. (smoked it !)  I resorted to using a pair of booster cables from under the
hood, into the passengers door and jury-rigged it.  The black flies and
mosquitos found their entry point at last (and I have the blood stained clothes
to prove it.

The number of Q's is right, but the jury is still out on the way the logging
software calculated the final score.

Full writeup with pix to follow on the www.maritimecontestclub.com site in the
coming week(s)
73 de VE9AA / YOR SUN QUB KIN SAI -CHA- SAI KIN QUB SUN YOR
Mike