[3830] AlQP AD8J SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johngetz24@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP AD8J SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 12:02:51 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SO Mobile+DriverMixed HP
QTH: 15 counties
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  299     10
   20:  568     80
   15:   16      8
   10:
--------------------
Total:  883     98  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 158,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were so good on 40 and 20 that I never made the move to 75/80.  This
was my first experience with having a dedicated driver. We made a few wrong
turns which changed the order of counties a bit.  We ended up having to drop
COOS due to lack of time.  The KW mobile performed perfectly with no equipment
problems.  Biggest problem was finding the foot switch for SSB.  Finally ended
up holding it in my lap and closing it with my hand.