[3830] ARRL June VHF W0ZQ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W0ZQ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:18:58 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:    3     2
  10G:    4     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  160    69  Total Score = 14,559

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

My home is undergoing remodeling so I patched together a minirover using parts
that I could fine.  6m was a FT897 with a hamstick ... those things do work. No
looper bands this year.

Ya ya ya, 6m 6m 6m.  My best Q was with Bill, K0AWU on 10368.100 MHz at 270 km,
S5 on SSB.  Also tried three other long 10gig skeds with no luck.

OK, yes, 6m was lots of fun too!  Hope to see everyone in the August UHF.  73