[3830] WPX CW NW9X(@N4FX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chetmoore@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NW9X(@N4FX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:40:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NW9X
Operator(s): N4FX,NW9X
Station: N4FX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: chesapeake Va
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:  420
   20:  435
   15:  890
   10:   15
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My brother who had not been on the air since 1976 came here for SS CW last
november.  He had noticed a few changes from the drake lines we both had back
then. Got his speed up from about 18 to 30 in SS and was really ready for his
First WPX contest.  He got got rid of KC9PQO (new call in 2011) and upgraded to
extra with his NW9X call coming thru only 2 weeks before WPX. Fantastic
conditions.  He Now thinks that maybe he should not have purchased a CONDO.
Looks like I am going to be having regular company during SS and CQ WPX. Its
getting harder and harder for me to get chair time.  N4FX