[3830] All Asian CW SP3POZ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp3poz@op.pl
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW SP3POZ M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 02:41:05 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: SP3POZ
Operator(s): SP3PL SP9ADU SP3OEH
Station: SP3POZ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: POZNAN
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    3     3
   80:   16    11
   40:   43    34
   20:  156    98
   15:  198    96
   10:    8     8
-------------------
Total:  418   250  Total Score = 110,750

Club:

Comments:

Hello.
Propagation poor on 10 and 160 meters. We lost few hours during contest because
QRN storm - tonders make neccery switching off all equipment for 5 hours.
Nice contest and many old timers was oportunity meet them again on the air.
In next year we will take part in this very nice contest.
Sincerly, two old timers Andy SP9ADU age 71 yrs & Julian SP3PL age 80 yrs.
VY 73's es DX from contest group SP3POZ