[3830] TBDC K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:28:14 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CM97
Operating Time (hrs): 3:00

Total:  QSOs = 3  Total Score = 15

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I made 3 passes through 160 as I searched for stations in the All Asia DX CW
Contest. The first time with 1 QSO with K6NV in CM99 at 03:30Z. At 08:46Z and
09:05Z , respectively, I worked KG7H in DN18 and KA6ZMI in CM88. The 3rd pass I
couldn't find anyone. I looked at last years June Stew Perry and see I only
worked 2 stations then. I also concluded then that June, on top of All Asia DX
CW, was not a good time to get operators to participate in a 160 event. I think
I have the same conclusion now. Bert, K6CSL