[3830] NCCC Sprint W0DB(WD0T) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0DB(WD0T) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:09:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 29

Call: W0DB
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: W0DB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NE
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  13      9
   20:  13     11
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  26     20  Total Score = 520

Club:

Comments:

I'm on vacation in Omaha, NE.. staying at a friend and fellow contester W0DB
QTH.. decided to get on after the Olympic Swim trial tonite, Joe has up 2
sloping dipoles , one each band.. they seem to work OK.. Using 100w with the
FT1000MP.. No computer, all hand keying and logging ala DanWA!

Had a LOT of confusion early on with stations calling me W0BH.. I can
understand why, as this call isn't on much.. I have been trying to get Joe on
regularly from Nebraska, and that hopefully will happen after we get his
tribander up tomorrow, and also an 80m antenna!!

Fun to work you guys from here.. really enjoyed it while on vacation!

73 CU next week back home at KD0S.