[3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-24 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 04:21:24 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-24 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   31   353    15
   20:  158  1814    40
   15:   66   803    39
   10:    9   102     6
-------------------------
Total:  264  3072   100  Total Score = 307,200

Club:

Comments:

Lousy conditions on Saturday from here, so gave up at tea-time and started again
Sunday morning.
Slightly better conditions this time, but still hard work.
Many W's were extremely weak, and I only heard/worked one single VE!
A few JA's on 15m on Sunday morning, but not too many.
Called CQ for long periods with no response, which was also hard work.

But, I still had some fun, and that's what it's all about.

My log is now on LoTW, but paper cards always welcomed.

73 de Phil GU0SUP