[3830] DL-DX RTTY IQ1RY M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iw1ayd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY IQ1RY M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:09:02 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IK1HXN IZ1LBG IW1FNW IW1AYD
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Bra
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   50    537    23
   40:  348   4071    66
   20:  613   7556    88
   15:  343   4128    74
   10:   36    405    22
--------------------------
Total: 1390  16697   263  Total Score = 4,391,311

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great time and great fun.
The prop was strange with the 20m band well opened all the night and somewhat
in the morning for NA, US typically, not VE.
To have had great signals from NA and SA on 20m and 40m for the whole night was
pretty interesting. Thanks to whom jumped up or down to catch us! I wish I have
had the idea to use those QRV ALSO ON QRG macros well before. Experience may
pay, as usual.

As usual there was a great amount of OM's that fired back to us small numbers
in the second half on the contest. Numbers well under 010 or 020. That's great
for us to see such great players, we enjoyed and appreciated a lot all those
contacts. That's the way for a nice Contest, TU.

Last note, the thousandth QSO was around 00:30 UTC, but things slowed somewhat
down and down since than.

                 73 de iw1ayd Salvo, one of IQ1RY bunch

PS = Just a personal note of the writer, this time no funny DX expeditions on
bands during the test: great!