[3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:30:08 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 11

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  11     11
   20:  28     21
   15:   3      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     32  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Operating from our vacation home near Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Antenna farm
consists of a G5RV at about 25 feet and a roof mounted 20 meter GP. Started out
like I had real antennas with 25 QSOs in the first 20 minutes but then I hit the
wall. Next 40 minutes produced only 17 Q's and lots of unanswered calls. Good
ears from Mike, F5IN, who was the only DX station able to copy me. Only 3 QSOs
on 15 and all with stations in TN who were very strong. Must have been E skip.

Hope to get a Butternut vertical working before the next session. It will
replace the G5RV.

Marv N5AW/0