[3830] IARU W4BW SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2012iaru@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W4BW SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:02:28 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:         127     13      15
   15:          30      5       4
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     157     18      19  Total Score = 18,611

Club:

Comments:

I wanted to get on for a little while to make sure something still worked in the
station after a big wind stome a week ago.  Winds took down a pine tree that
supported my 40m ground plane, so no 40m available.  It was good to hear lots
of activity in the middle of the summer.

Fortunately, I had no thunderstorms nearby as we have experienced most evenings
for the past week, so no need to disconnect antennas or get beat up by static
crashes.

Thanks for the Q's.

Bob Wilson - W4BW