[3830] IARU WS7L SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WS7L SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:00:08 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  102            13       4
   20:  241            22      12
   15:  107            19      17
   10:   20             6       4
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Not bad, overall. The first half was a bit slow as I could not get a run going
and so went with S&P. Later on I was able to run for several hours on 20 and
then an hour on 40, with best sustained (1 hour) rate of 77 Q's. This is about
as good as it gets for me, so I went away happy. Saw the A and K indices
climbing as the CME hit us, but it didn't seem to hurt my QSO rates and I even
continued to make contacts into Russia and Ukraine.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
K3 + 600 W + Cushcraft R-6000 and Butternut HF-2V verticals.