[3830] NAQP RTTY W3TUA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3tua@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W3TUA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 21:04:42 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W3TUA
Operator(s): W3TUA
Station: W3TUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   4      4
   40:  21     16
   20:  26     17
   15:  13      8
   10:   3      2
-------------------
Total:  67     67  Total Score = 3,350

Club:

Team: DFW Contest Group Team 2

Comments:

This was a tough contest because of conditions. Not propagation but
physical--the central air conditioning is out in my shack and the day reached
over 110-degrees today. I could only stay at the radio for brief periods with
two fans blowing directly on me.

I had flashbacks to being in the heat of Iraq at times. The contest was still
fun and gave me a good idea of the challenges provided by my Kenwood TS-480SAT.
It's not a contest-grade radio, and I don't expect it to be, but can still get
the job done.

The name sent in this year's exchange was in honor of Chas Shinn W5PG (SK).

73 DE Korey--W3TUA in Wichita Falls, TX