[3830] NAQP RTTY NQ6N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@nq6n.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NQ6N Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:40:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   20     7
   40:   37    16
   20:   68    27
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  125    50  Total Score = 6,250

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Probably the most fun I've had on RTTY so far.  Finally getting the hang of
using CRLF in my macros and finally started using VOX on the K3 for keying,
which seems to make T/R switching occur more quickly.

Anyone have tips for dealing with multiple callers calling at the same time and
garbling each others' signals?  RTTY seems harder than CW in this respect but
maybe I'm doing something incorrectly.

Also, anyone have tips on MTTY settings aside from the defaults with N1MM?  Not
sure I have everything optimized.

Thanks for the Qs.  Going to leave the station set up like this and try to make
the RTTY NS on Thursday.

Matt NQ6N