[3830] NAQP RTTY KC0W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KC0W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:00:35 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   94
   20:  287
   15:  216
   10:
-------------------
Total:  597    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Yes, you copied the call correctly, KC0W on RTTY!!!

 Dusted off MMTTY and gave it a whirl this weekend. Sure glad I did because I
had a blast, the last time I used RTTY must have been 3+ years ago. I
discovered one hiccup using N1MM & a K3, probably an easy fix for any of you
digi mode guru's out there. If anyone can assist me in this PLEASE email me & I
will promise to give you some ND mult's in the next RTTY 'test, hihi.

 Spent time in between this 'test & the 6 meter contest. A real radio filled
weekend so to say.

 As in the all contests where individual states count as multipliers, I gotta
admit I'm sitting mighty pretty operating from North Dakota. I had to press the
"CQ TEST" button literally less than 10 times during the entire contest. Once
the boys find/spot me I'm off and running.

 My next adventure is to program some better macros. I decided to jump into the
ruckus 20 minutes before start of the 'test & had to do some real quick
refreshing on how to use MMTTY & RTTY in general.

 Pretty good antenna system here which tends to help out. Can't wait for the
next big RTTY contest in which running some power is allowed. The Alpha 77SX
should loaf along all weekend at 1.5 kW.

 Please check out my QRZ.com bio regarding the big station I'm constructing
here. It's for all amateurs to come & stay and use 100% free of
charge................Again, if anyone else is using a K3 & MMTTY and can help
me out with one small issue please email me.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

    ************ I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ************

Tom KC0W (on RTTY this time none the less!!!)

'