[3830] CQWW VHF N5RZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N5RZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:43:26 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  121    68
    2:    7     3
-------------------
Total:  128    71  Total Score = 9,585

Club:

Comments:

Condx were great at the beginning & fizzled out by early evening.  6M never
opened Sunday except for a QSO with TG9AJR early afternoon.  Sacrificed part of
the Saturday afternoon opening to put up a 13B2 on a 20' pushup pole with a TV
rotator.   Wanted to try out my new 2M amp.   2M condx stunk until sunrise
Sunday with some enhancement to South Central TX.

K5RZA was doing the NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday, and the 6M yagi is on the
same rotator as the TH6DXX she was using on 20M & 10M, so I was at the mercy of
where she needed to point.

Thanks to all for the QSO's!  Logs have been loaded to LOTW.

6M:  Elecraft K3 + TokyoHP HL-1.5KFX @ 600W   5 el M2 6M5X @ 55'
2M:  Kenwood TS2000X + M2 2M-1K2 @ 1,000W   Cushcraft 13B2 @ 20'
N1MM Logger

73,  Gator