[3830] CQWW VHF CE4EAR SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF CE4EAR SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:05:20 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: CE4EAR
Operator(s): CE4EAR
Station: CE4EAR

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   4     4
    2:
-------------------
Total:   4     4  Total Score = 16

Club:

Comments:

Couldn't get on until 2100z so not sure if I missed anything. A small opening
into Texas netted the 4 contacts late Saturday afternoon. Kept checking for a
band opening wjhile focussing on the NAQP RTTY contest. Sunday morning heard
K0SIX call CQ once on what sounded like tropo and then he was gone.

Kept checking the band all day Sunday and I could hear signals in the noise but
far from workable. It sounded like in the past, just before the band pops open
but this time it never did.

Better luck next year hopefully.

Ed VE4EAr