[3830] CQWW VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5qe@k5qe.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:41:55 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5MQ, N5NU, W5AG, N5YA, K5QE
Station: K5QE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM31cj
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:  571   157
    2:  129    96
-------------------
Total:  700   253  Total Score = 209,737

Club: Nacogdoches Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Murphy came and stayed.  We had breakdowns on every station.  Bill-N5YA was able
to patch them together so that we could keep running.  The DUBUS 2M digital EME
contest was also held this weekend.  There were a ton of EU stations available
on 2M EME that are normally not there.  Working all the EU ops on 2M was really
fun.

As usual, this is a great contest.  The new rules are just wonderful.  They
allow stations using digital EME or MS to maximize the number of contacts made.
 Very nice to operate.

Thanks to those that put this contest on and do the scoring work.

73 Marshall K5QE
Jason N5NU
Archie W5AG
Dave K5MQ