[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6zfo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:23:41 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 27

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      8
   40:  12      9
   20:  13     11
   15:   9      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     37  Total Score = 1,512

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

80 meters proved to be amazing, with three or four contacts on the east coast
and v. strong signal from WD0T.  Mults were arriving at such a high rate that
no time was left for 160 meters.  Finally nabbed Will, WJ9B with one second so
spare for the ID mult.   QSO's on 15m were a bit ESP tonight.

Good to hear W1KM in the mix, and WA6URY again, presumably remote from JA.

Reminder, next ladder will be starting NEXT WEEK, AUG 3. . let's get some
publicity out and see if we can help Matt get up to 40 or so per week.  We'll
make some decisions, for ex about including 15m shortly.  Comments still
welcome to nccc-blue, or to Matt NQ6N or me directly.

73 Bill n6zfo