[3830] IOTA RM2D(SM6LRR) SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm6lrr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA RM2D(SM6LRR) SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 05:22:17 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH: Naro-Fominsk
Operating Time (hrs): 9h38

   80:
   40:
   20:  180      25      159      34
   15:
   10:
Total:  180      25      159      34  Total Score = 124,431

Club:

Comments:

My first weekend and first contest with the new callsign. Finally I have a call
that is truly possible to use effectively in a contest... The difference
between the old call RA/SM6LRR and the new call RM2D was incredible. The amount
of requests to repeat the callsign just decreased tremendously, even if the new
call is not in any callsign database of course.

Enjoyed IOTA contest just working on 20 meters (Mixed).

TRCVR: YAESU FT 1000D
AMP:   ACOM 1010
POWER: 800W OUT
ANT:   GROUND-MOUNTED QUARTERWAVE VERTICAL

73 and see you on the bands with my new call!

RM2D (ex RA/SM6LRR), Mats