[3830] IOTA W1WBB SO(A)12Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA W1WBB SO(A)12Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:32:39 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO(A)12Mixed LP
QTH: NA-031
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:    4       4        6       4
   20:   85      14       18       9
   15:   12       7       51      12
   10:
Total:  101      25       75      25  Total Score = 72,500

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

A very minimal effort this year unfortunately for many reasons...my younger
son's all-day youth baseball tourney had me away from the radio during all
prime daylight hours; then upon return, bad thunderstorms (2nd yr in a row here
during IOTA 'test!) kept me off-air for additional time.  Night-time propagation
(and activity) seemed below average from here as well...perhaps the start of the
2012 London Olympic games coinciding with contest?

Also, my CW interface cable from rig to computer was damaged during a recent
nearby lightning strike current surge...new cable yet to arrive -- all CW
keying done manually!

Hopefully better circumstances here in 2013.  Thanks for the Q's.  Had fun
adding new IOTAs for the 2012-13 IOTA Marathon!  QSOs will go to LoTW.

-- Icom-737 @ 100w; 5-band Hexbeam up 35'; wire doublet @ 45' for 40m & some
20m EU; Vibroplex paddle for all CW keying; N1MM logger (w/ latest IOTA call
history lookup file)...nice!

73,  Bill  W1WBB