[3830] IOTA WX3B SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA WX3B SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:29:42 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   10       2        0       0
   40:   38       2        0       0
   20:   52       1       87      14
   15:  146       9        0       0
   10:    0       0        0       0
Total:  246      14       87      14  Total Score = 54,945

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Note to self for FUTURE IOTA contests:  This contest is FUN!  This particular
contest was more fun because NY3A and I decided to have skimmer wars on 15, 20,
40 & 80 meters.  We did one  hour on 15, 30 minutes on 20, 40 & 80.

I tip my hat to Steve, his skims were consistently better than mine especially
as we got lower in frequency.  Steve has built a great station using the AB/577
and AB/621 towers we are both fond of.  He has also done a lot of work at WX3B
over the years.

On last reminder: I really need to go to an Island next year, listening to Doug
K1DG and his friends at N1LI, and the non-stop HUGE pileups they were running,
was fun!

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B